Search Resources for Churches
Boards and Search Committees:
- Pastoral Search Committee Presentation - The main Search Committee document. We encourage search committees to invite us to come and share this material and answer questions. Please contact us for details.
- Salary Guide
- Developing Mission, Vision and Values - A document for Boards to work through early in the pastoral search process. We encourage Boards to invite us to come and share this material. Please contact us for details.
- Qualities to Look for in a New Pastor
- Pastoral Selection Form - A guide which helps determine which pastoral characteristics may be a good fit for a church's specific context.
- Pastoral Candidate Profile System - You will find the Pastoral Profile Form on the system page which is a standardized resume that candidates submit to churches within FEB Central.
- Tips for Interviewing a New Pastor - This document provides interview questions a search committee might ask a pastoral candidate, and questions the candidate may want to ask the search committee.
Sample Job Descriptions and Evaluations: